Saturday, May 10, 2008

Problem with this blog

All of a sudden, I can no longer read this blog.

It seems that I can add stuff to it, but there is a bug so that I can't read it. It seems that there is a problem with the Blogger software, run by Google.

I can still post stuff, but I can't read what I've posted, which means I also can't read any comments or responses.

If you want to respond to this message, please do so on my WordPress blog, which runs on different, and apparently more reliable software.

If the problem is not fixed soon, I will try to move this blog over to WordPress, but until then, if you are interested in our family history, please try our family history wiki pages at http://hayesgreene.wikispaces.com -- if you join there you can add and edit the family history, leave messages and queries and more.

No comments: