Friday, April 05, 2013

Where does the time go?

I've sometimes downloaded time tracking software to see how much time I spend on various projects, but most if it is so complex that you spend more time on the tracking than on the project. But here is one that looks simple enough even for me Where does the time go?:

Back in November, I decided I wanted to track the time I spent on various genealogy projects. One reason for this was to be able to better plan my monthly to-do lists (I have a tendency to overbook myself). I knew I wanted a web-based system (preferably one that was free). There are several available, but Toggl appealed to me as soon as I saw it, so I decided to give it a test run. I’ve been using Toggl for three months now and I don’t know how I lived without it. (Note that this is toggl – no e.) Everything about Toggl is so easy and intuitive. To get started, you can either sign up by entering your email address and a password or simply log in with your Google account. It doesn’t get any easier than that!

No comments: